Sunday 22 September 2013

ma love

my love starts when i was in class 9. By the end of november she first came to our class. During that year she became friend with my enemy and myself added her to my enemy list. After two months one evening me and my frnds were walking after playing and during our talk one frnd asked to make her love me nd the last date given was august 28 my b'day.  That year passed away and next year we were in 10th. I tried but couldnt make her love me. But by that time me and her were close frnds nd that frndshp grew as love in me. I decided to propose her on the sent off day. On that day i came to know that she loved my best frnd but he wasnt ready 4 it. 10th pasd nd we joined +1 in same skul. Our frndship grew nd my luv too nd i proposed her during november but she gave me no as reply nd i tried to 4get it but i cant. Still i love her. Help me to make my love succes pls

No comments:

Post a Comment